Dondup

Category:

Country:

City:

Dondup is an Italian fashion brand which was founded in 1999 by Massimo Berloni and Manuela Mariotti. Originally it started as a denim company. Today it is a total look brand for woman, man and children. Dondup was born in Fossombrone, in Marche (east centre of Italy), where Arcadia srl is located. The company, Arcadia srl creates, produces and distributes Dondup. In Italy, the brand is represented by 9 agents. Next opening is a branch in the United States, a great challenge for the CEO Massimo Berloni, sure to have a product that has profoundly altered the concept of denim. The 35% of revenue Dondup, 48 million euros expected in 2007, comes from jeans, the remaining 65% from the collections man woman, structured in a total look. The child line, born a year ago, has produced a business of 7.8 million euros. In Europe, a strong interest in the English market will focus on the next marketing efforts, maintaining very firm position on countries like Germany, Scandinavia, Spain, Russia. The same priorities will be maintained in Japan and in the United States. Currently, the Italian market covers 70% of revenue. Among the projects of the brand, that now is present in 800 stores man/woman and in others 250 with the child line, there is also the opening of a flagship that shows the world Dondup with its uniqueness and lifestyle.

Address: 
via Sirtori 22 20129 Milano Italy
Tel: 
+39 02 20403063 ; Fax: +39 02 29532953
Magazine
Country: United States
City: New York
Website: http://www.okmagazine.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/okmagazine
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/okmagazine
Magazine
Country: Japan
City: Tokyo
Website: http://www.vogue.co.jp
Magazine
Country: Germany
City: Berlin
Website: http://www.vanityfair.com
Fashion Brand
Country: Brazil
City: Sao Paulo
Website: https://www.lolitta.com.br/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lolitta.lzh
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/lolitta_oficial
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lolittazh
Fashion Brand
Country: USA
City: New York
Tel: +1 212 219 8332
Website: http://www.thisisveda.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thisisveda
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thisisveda
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thisisVEDA
Magazine
Country: United Kingdom
City: London
Website: http://www.clashmusic.com

Pages